Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas

What's more green than making your own gifts. I learned to crochet a week before the holidays...hehe. Below are my crochet earring creations. I love handmade things, I think they're kinda retro and the monotone colors add a touch of elegance. To go the extra mile you could also try unraveling an old ugly sweater and upcycling the yarn! Now...what to get the boys, crochet ties?



SHARK ATTACK!
A Scarf I made for my 6 year old 1st cousin. He requested there be a shark on it.


Strawberry hat for my 4y old cousin


2 comments:

  1. OMG lindsay you are out of control =)

    i wore my orange earrings yesterday and got some complements! love them! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FRIGGIN' LOVE THE SHARK SCARFFFFF~!!!! i want one too. please. xoxo

    ReplyDelete